The Department of Curricula and Teaching Methods was established in the year 1991 and it was entrusted with the teaching of educational courses related with the way of preparing the teacher in addition to field training of students at schools.
At the beginning of the first semester of the academic year 2003/2004 the Department was given a new name "The Department of Teaching Methods" which in turn has developed.
The Department of Teaching Methods participates in:
• Academic, educational and professional qualification of teachers of different subjects in the basic education.
• Educational and professional preparation of field teachers in various subjects of the secondary education stage.
• Helping student teachers to gain teaching skills.
• Helping student teachers to acquire positive inclination and willingness towards the teaching profession.
- The Department provides the following specializations:
• Teaching Arabic Language and Islamic Education.
• Teaching English Language.
• Teaching Humanities.
• Teaching Sciences.
• Teaching Mathematics.