Vision, Mission and Objectives آخر تحديث 10/15/2019 1:07:43 PM
The Deanship hopes to be locally and regionally distinguished in applying and disseminating the comprehensive quality standards of higher education institutions
Quality Assurance Deanship in Al-Aqsa University seeks to apply and disseminate comprehensive quality assurance standards for developing the teaching and learning methods, academic program structure and students assessment methods as well as pushing up the scientific research and community service to a high standard of development and quality by applying information technology and communication.
In its efforts to achieve its vision, the Deanship commits itself to the Arab and Islamic culture and human rights principles based on the feeling of responsibility and commitment to the rule of law, transparency, respect, justice, equality and the empowerment and partnership of the stakeholders.
- Drawing up the general strategies in applying the comprehensive quality assurance in the University to raise the awareness of quality assurance culture, accreditation, licensing and their concepts among the University staff.
- Dissemination of the quality assurance culture, academic accreditation and continued improvement among the University staff to raise the academic and administrative standard of the University on continued basis quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Submitting continued support to the various University units in all matters related to quality assurance issues and academic accreditation of the University programs.
- Designing and preparing the tools required to assess the educational process by measuring the performance indicators of the inputs and outputs of the educational process ( teaching staff, personnel, students and graduates etc).
- Mapping the points of strength and weakness in submitting appropriate proposals and methods to achieve the continuous promotion.
- Applying the accreditation and quality assurance standards and performance indicators applied by the National Accreditation and Quality Assurance Board in the Ministry of Higher Education.
- Holding continued contacts with the people concerned and beneficiaries of the University activities and seeking to know their opinions and the degree of satisfaction with the various services rendered to them.
- Preparing, implementing and following up the training programs which contribute to the promotion of the University staff skills.
- Exchange of experiences and ideas related to the development of University education with the centers, units, organizations and institutions specialized in quality assurance locally, regionally and internationally.
- Preparing annual reports on the state of quality assurance in the University.