The rapid development in the field of information technology makes the adoption of the latest information technologytools are a prerequisites for success and excellence to serve learning process and facilitate all administrative and academic tasks at higher education institutions to increase the level of outcomes and services quality which are provided by information technology affairs that h More..
The Department of Information Systems supervises the computer software systems of the university including systems analysis, management of the university database and the automation of the different university procedures.
• work according plans and strategies for developing the level of performance in the sections of the department.
• Analyzing the administrative and financial systems of the university.
• Studying the requirements of the university systems that should be provided.
• Building computerized systems and doing without buying ready systems.
• Computerization all administrative and financial systems belonging to the university and updating them continually.
• Building a systems electronic mail.
• Provision the integrated central data base that connects all the parts of the university and provides the necessary reports and statistics when necessary.
• Management of the university website and trying to develop it.
• Follow up the electronic services for employees, lecturers and students.
• Follow up the library services.