The Department of Information Systems supervises the computer software systems of the university including systems analysis, management of the university database and the automation of the different university procedures.
• work according plans and strategies for developing the level of performance in the sections of the department.
• Analyzing the administrative and financial systems of the university.
• Studying the requirements of the university systems that should be provided.
• Building computerized systems and doing without buying ready systems.
• Computerization all administrative and financial systems belonging to the university and updating them continually.
• Building a systems electronic mail.
• Provision the integrated central data base that connects all the parts of the university and provides the necessary reports and statistics when necessary.
• Management of the university website and trying to develop it.
• Follow up the electronic services for employees, lecturers and students.
• Follow up the library services.